Erie, PA Meet-up Picture Tread...

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If this isnt in the right place feel free to move it...

So we did our tfp meet-up today. We (me, stop23 and Olympus8MP) met at a Barns & Noble talked photo for abit then headed (in a round about way) to Presqueisle State Park (www.presqueisle.org) to shoot a little. We got there around 5pmish with sunset near 6pm we didn't do a lot of shooting, which we where fine with because we froze our butts off... but here are a few of those photos...

This is THE city of Erie, PA from across the bay...
erie%20winter1.jpg

Today was NOT a good day for a picnic...
picnic%20winter2.jpg

hiding behind the camera isn't gonna block the wind very much...
meetup%201.jpg

and lastly... my frozen mug...
me%20meetup.jpg

that is all from me for now...:thumbup:

lol, that was quick. And yes it was hella cold.

Heres us looking very cold!
cold%20thumb.JPG

Heres the sunset with another photographer we talked to.
sunset1%20thumb.JPG

And heres the obligatory group photo! :lol: It was underexposed, due to use being in kind of a hurry thanks to the bitter cold.
group%20photo%20thumb.JPG

Here is a link to the original file, for those that may be more photoshop skilled than I and think they can save it.
Link to original file

Yea... i didnt have to drive 1.5hrs to get home...
dang... I look like a giant next to you guys... awesome!

lol :lol:

I will probably repost some of the sunset pictures after some post-processing. I kinda wish I had remembered to use RAW + JPEG mode. :x

EDIT:
Try the picture again. I think i fixed it.

:clap: Despite the cold, sounds like you guys had fun. Nice pics, and it's good to be able to put a face with the name.

Brrr! That does look freezy-freezy! You guys got some nice shots though and like Antarctican said it's nice to put faces to the screen names :)

yes... it was... VERY cold out... I wish i had worn boots.... a scarf.... a better hat... maybe long undies.... notice in the pic of just my fat head that i posted... there IS ice forming on my mustache...hard to tell there... but in the full size one... you can see...

yes... it was... VERY cold out... I wish i had worn boots.... a scarf.... a better hat... maybe long undies....
Oh maaaaan, with no boots on, your feet must have felt like blocks of ice!!

fstop23 said:
Antartica rocks, anyhow.
Heehee, like how I wrung that out of you??

I've enjoyed the pics posted so far....are there any more??

looks like u guys had alot of fun. :)

yea... my tootsies where a bit chilly... we didnt stay out too long... but on the ride home i did have snow thawing in the back of my sneekers... it was like an ice-cream headache for my feet... I may have one or 2 i can toss up...

looks like you had a lot of fun

had a quick play
groupphoto.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back