Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2013 #1 yeah..I'm bored. the birds were not out back on my smoke break...but I noticed something odd...something that was not dead...brown...covered in snow....and had color. lol makes me think of the explosion yet to come of flerers...lol
yeah..I'm bored. the birds were not out back on my smoke break...but I noticed something odd...something that was not dead...brown...covered in snow....and had color. lol makes me think of the explosion yet to come of flerers...lol
goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2013 #2 Good to see your 7D is back to its excellent self again
Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 for now she seems to be ok...we'll see how it goes over time...