What's new

Better with a BUT though

Thomas V

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
183
Reaction score
133
Location
Raeford, NC USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Having great luck in using my Minox EC I was supper happy to get good enlargement's last night! I was first taken back because I missed the times! With a couple tests I narrowed into 48 sec. time. Mind you now, the shots were simply tests to confirm the Minox was working decently. And it does! I caused a tattoo of sorts due to not buying a proper reel for developing the film. I tried and failed using an odd way of loading the Minox film onto a spool used for 35mm. The one fault I can't explain is that outer strand of dark brown. I thought there may be one in our group that's had something like of near that beauty.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9919 (1).webp
    IMG_9919 (1).webp
    165.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9917.webp
    IMG_9917.webp
    1 MB · Views: 36
The brown edge is improper fixing or washing. Or oils left from your fingers during handling.
 
The brown edge is improper fixing or washing. Or oils left from your fingers during handling.
My gosh...thanks for that feedback because that is probably the case! In the next session will have plastic gloves!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom