What's new

..:: Escape from the darkness (an unusual river spring)::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one of natures mysteries around here where I live. No one knows where the river spring is, it's only known that it's somewhere in the darkness of this cave. This river runs a few miles under (!) the ground and this is the first place where it comes out in the open.

The Location is in Blagaj near Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina).

blagajmv3.jpg


A wider angle:

blagaj2nj5.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's a beautiful scene, Mersad, well photographed.
 
This is lovely. Not sure if I detect mild traces of camera shake, but other than that, it is a really interesting place. I think we should consider travelling to your country for one of our holidays one day, too! It is a beautiful country!!!
 
I think it's nice and original, especially the POV... but I see it a lil bit "flat..." not enough prospective in darkest tones...

and maybe, more wide could be better?

imho.


ps. sorry for the language, you know... italians...
 
This is lovely. Not sure if I detect mild traces of camera shake, but other than that, it is a really interesting place. I think we should consider travelling to your country for one of our holidays one day, too! It is a beautiful country!!!
I thought that first too, but that's just an illusion created by the rock formations (I think:lol:). I checked back.

I think it's nice and original, especially the POV... but I see it a lil bit "flat..." not enough prospective in darkest tones...

and maybe, more wide could be better?
I added a wider angle! Now to your complain: a depth here is not possible since i wasn't that far away from it. You can only do so much here.

blagaj2nj5.jpg
 
Oh, these are beautiful :) I'm not sure which I like more!
 
I think I like the rocks better than the river haha. I really like the lighting on that first one.
 
I think I like the rocks better than the river haha. I really like the lighting on that first one.
Thanks!:thumbup: Well, the rocks are the main part of the first picture so the focus is inevitably on them.
 
Nice shots of a wonderful natural feature.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom