TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Who want some espresso ?
coffee-shop-and-english-coffee-002.jpg

coffee-shop-and-english-coffee-004.jpg

coffee-shop-and-english-coffee-003.jpg

Yes! Like most caffeine junkies I always want some. However, you didn't quite get the best espresso shot here. The first is a little uninteresting compositionally. The second is better, but both have way too many bright spots in the background. In the second, the window could be darkened slightly and would not be too distracting, but there is a bad reflection off the saucer and also something behind it that can't really be fixed. The third has similar problems and also the pastry and dish in the foreground are too blurry. Keep working that subject and drinking it too!

Yes! Like most caffeine junkies I always want some. However, you didn't quite get the best espresso shot here. The first is a little uninteresting compositionally. The second is better, but both have way too many bright spots in the background. In the second, the window could be darkened slightly and would not be too distracting, but there is a bad reflection off the saucer and also something behind it that can't really be fixed. The third has similar problems and also the pastry and dish in the foreground are too blurry. Keep working that subject and drinking it too!

Thank you for very very nice comment. your comment give me any things. :hugs:
I'll try to take it better

Honestly, I really like the first one. I think it's the best out of the 3. It made me want a an espresso very badly. =)

But I agree that it (the liquid) and back edge of the cup could've been in focus a little more, but I think the idea/setup is great.

Most reactions

Back