What's new

Ethanol Train

Ok, I have a little more time now, so I'll post the picture here. All C&C welcome and appreciated.
Picture-2007-11938.jpg
 
wow, thats pretty tight.

I like how the tracks lead you into the shot.

Also the DOF is very interesting, makes them look like they are miles long
 
I agree the track right in the middle of the picture on the bottom and the DOF really help make this a great shot
 
i love it mate, looks cracking, how about in B+W?
 
I do like the element of repetition in this photo, and the condensed shape of the train that only a telephoto lens can give. I also like how the one track leads us to that part of the train that is in focus.
 
Thats a very nice picture.Agree what the others said;)
 
Thank you all for the comments, they are greatly appreciated.

Not to wander into the B&W gallery but here is a B&W version for Goldeeno.
Picture-2007-11938-BW.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom