EURO 2004

latest result of group D
04062462353-70471.JPG

Holland has a bit luck...because Germany lost by Czech's reserve team
Germany can't blame on anyone, they missed few fantastic opportunities

Shark said:
Wow, that's really surprising for germany!!
Not really. Germany played absolutely awful and got their just rewards. And they played against a second string side that rested quite a few players

Portugal will be go to the next level...
England has been kicked out...

Final result
90min's match + over time 30mins 2:2
pk 5:6 :lol:

Darfion said:
Shark said:
Not really. Germany played absolutely awful and got their just rewards. And they played against a second string side that rested quite a few players

Only first half was awful, 2nd half they played a bit 'Blitzkrieg', just couldn't get that damn ball in. Anyway, who doesn't score does not deserve to go through.

Beckham's penalty made my day. Talking about 'played awful', England was right there yesterday.

And now the swedish will beat the orange weed smokers! *waves swedish flag* :D

Daniel said:
Darfion said:
Shark said:

Only first half was awful, 2nd half they played a bit 'Blitzkrieg', just couldn't get that damn ball in. Anyway, who doesn't score does not deserve to go through.

Beckham's penalty made my day. Talking about 'played awful', England was right there yesterday.

And now the swedish will beat the orange weed smokers! *waves swedish flag* :D

What's it you got against the Dutch?? :x :shock:

westman said:
Portugal will be go to the next level...
England has been kicked out...

Final result
90min's match + over time 30mins 2:2
pk 5:6 :lol:

This not sour grapes but the ref bottled it in the last minute when he over ruled a perfectly good goal by England. Swiss git

Dandy-Warhol said:
What's it you got against the Dutch?? :x :shock:

:oops: Nothing at all, only when it comes to football. I really didn't wanna offend you, it's just part of the game. *hands a beer over* :)

Darfion said:
This not sour grapes but the ref bottled it in the last minute when he over ruled a perfectly good goal by England.

Come on, the keeper was held down in his 5 meter 'don't touch or die' zone. I'd rather say that the scene when the guy stepped on Rooney was worth a penalty, but the last minute goal involved a foul and should not not have been given.

Darfion said:
Swiss Git

Agree, the referee was very poor.

France vs Greece
0:1

I think most people predicted that France will win the match...
In fact , France played really bad while Greece's defense was real well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back