What's new

Evening Fun

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
I love this image I snapped of this couple

7792480258_5e7903b417_c.jpg

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Camera[/TH]
[TD]Canon EOS 5D Mark II[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Exposure[/TH]
[TD]0.003 sec (1/400)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Aperture[/TH]
[TD]f/1.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Focal Length[/TH]
[TD]50 mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]ISO Speed[/TH]
[TD]400[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Exposure Bias[/TH]
[TD]0 EV[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Flash[/TH]
[TD]Off, Did not fire[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Did you turn the lamp on in photoshop...
 
Not sure why you shot on f/1.4... Could have got the same exposure, and a sharper image at f/2, 1/200s. And I have the same feelings as Dave; the light looks quite fake IMO.
 
Other than the lamp there is something else that feels off just cannot put my finger on it.
 
All my images I put things into and I love putting some "not so real" things into them. My clients love it and i love getting feedback from both ends. some like it and some dont. keep the comments coming for now and future stuff :)

Thank you all.
 
I noticed the lamp but didn't think much of it until mentioned, perhaps giving it some "color" to replicate a sodium lamp or whatever. The other thing I noticed is a lot of space below them, too much IMO. Otherwise I think it's a fun image!
 
The sewer cover bothers me, the leading lines (curb and asphalt) send my attention up the street, the light is too white, and I think some of the foreground could be cropped as well. But it's a fun photo with a lot of happiness.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom