*Event Coverage* Cupcake Meet 12 Austin Tx

Yeah. I did post them in here just to share them. I wasn't going for any c&c. Like I said, Just sharing this for people who are into cars. I understand this is a photography forum and not a car forum, but since it is a photography forum I figured I'd take the time and share the photos with anyone who was interested. I'm sorry they're not up to everyones high standards...no actually no. I'm not sorry at all. I had a great time at the car show, met a lot of nice people, and enjoyed the whole thing from start to finish. I took these photos because I liked the cars. People parked the cars where they wanted to park so I couldn't exactly do anything about the "busy distracting backgrounds". It was a car show will over 1200 people and over 800 cars. I didn't go out there aiming to take the most amazing award winning photos. I went out there to shoot what I liked and have a good time. I spent hours editing all those photos and I love the way they came out. I'm not a pro and I don't ever have plans to be a pro. I do photography cause I enjoy it. I shoot the things I love which is mostly cars, and I edit my photos to where I like them and to where I feel proud of them. As for there being no cupcakes, the name of the car show is called Cupcake Meet becuase my friend Tiffany who started it 3 years ago had a pet named cupcake. It died and so she named the car show after it. Last thing i'm gonna say is if you don't like my photos, then cool feel free to speak your mind and if you do like my photos, then cool i'm glad you enjoyed them.

Why are you getting all defensive dude? What's your goal behind that? You're posting in the "Just for fun" forum, and that's what these photos were for... Fun. I'm not knocking you for taking snapshots of cars, but at the end of the day that's what they are. Your goal was to go out and have fun, and you did just that. No need to defend your actions.

Sorry if that offended you in some way. Actually no I'm not sorry at all. (See what I did there?)

Most reactions

Back