Eventually I Got YOU

CarlosFrazao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so after nearly 8 month of searching for our Lone Ranger in my local nature reserve I can now proudly say I found the cheetah and was able to take a few pics of him, really a beautiful animal... Till next time my friend just hope it doesn't take 8months again.. Let me know what you guys think wish I had more time but the last 2 pics he moved up high into the hills and then left.... Cc welcome thanks
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Love that last shot! Great colors and perfect DOF. He seems to think you look tasty.

Great shots Carlos. I didn't even know hey had cheetah there. Have they thought of getting him a mate?

thanks all for the comments appreciate it

Love that last shot! Great colors and perfect DOF. He seems to think you look tasty.
haha he was checking me out there. thanks for the nice comment really appreciate it

Great shots Carlos. I didn't even know hey had cheetah there. Have they thought of getting him a mate?
thanks bud, yeah mr cheetah here has been here for a few years now, he is just very elusive , there is female in a boma that they are hoping that they pair up. they were 4 siblings three brothers and the sister, their mother was killed in the reserve they stayed in by a lion and rietvlei was asked to grow them up and they can then learn to hunt as their aren't lions here. so the 4 of them used to hunt as a pack and when they where all big and strong the brothers where taken back to where the came from and sister stayed as a thank you gift to hopefully pair up.. but she tried to hunt a big wildebeest after the brothers left and it beat her leg up and she got infection so she is nearly all healed up and waiting for funding now for a collar before they let her out.. so theres the whole story lol

Very nice set. The last one, looking over his shoulder is my favourite out of the three. My only comment is that I might have cropped it just to the right of the green bush on the left, but cropping is always a "personal preference" thing.

WesternGuy

#2 the photographer is not part of his world. That is what makes a great animal shot.

Very nice set. The last one, looking over his shoulder is my favourite out of the three. My only comment is that I might have cropped it just to the right of the green bush on the left, but cropping is always a "personal preference" thing.

WesternGuy
thanks man, i will give the crop a go and see how it looks thanks for the comment

Nice shots
thanks bro

The entire set is phenomenal.
thanks bro

#2 the photographer is not part of his world. That is what makes a great animal shot.
thanks man i totally agree with you on that one

would snuggle.

Most reactions

Back