What's new

Everglades

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
3,719
Reaction score
534
Location
Here N There
Trying to figure out HDR. I am using CS3 and I still don't quite get the controls.

Here are some attempts. The shots are composed with different HDR settings. The sky and the water are done differently and recomposed together.

03.jpg


01.jpg


02.jpg



I am not too satisfied with the program... I just need to understand it better. Any ways, the lighting at the scene looks nothing like these photos. Somehow I ended up in these....
 
Very nice. I like number 2 the best, the dark edges add interest.
 
I love No.1 showing the hand of man and using that as a lead in line making my eyes follow the image from the foreground to the background (the beautiful sky)! I love the dramatic feel to the photograph too! Nice work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom