Everyday learning, everyday growing

CrazyAva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am still learning and I just wanted to be able to have somewhere to post the pictures that I am proud of, if anyone would like to make comments about my photos I ask that you please use constructive critisism so that I can take it and use it to help me grow as a photographer. Thank you!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d829b3127ccebfa6103ee9ed0000001610

For some reason I am having trouble posting pictures, it will not show them, it just posts the

I like the colour and contrast

it seems sth like E to C or C to E

westman, with that first picture, I was actually playing around with it in photoshop and just came out with that. That wasn't the intended result, so it wasn't something I was trying for. I just really liked the end result and saved it.

I like the last one. It is very dynamic. My view lands on her eyes and it is transported to the object of her gaze and then on to the object of his gaze. And the object of his gaze occupies one of the rule-of-the-thirds sweet spots.

The horizontal is un level and while it causes me discomfort to a degree, I'm not sure how the shot would work if it were differrent.

I also like the 5th shot--the little girl. She is gorgeous. The fill light renders a gentle lighting ratio. I can imagine what this shot would have been had the camera angle been a more flattering eye-level-or-higher angle.

BTW, I've no doubt that your clients will be pleased with their wedding photos.

canonrebel said:
I like the last one. It is very dynamic. My view lands on her eyes and it is transported to the object of her gaze and then on to the object of his gaze. And the object of his gaze occupies one of the rule-of-the-thirds sweet spots.

The horizontal is un level and while it causes me discomfort to a degree, I'm not sure how the shot would work if it were differrent.

I also like the 5th shot--the little girl. She is gorgeous. The fill light renders a gentle lighting ratio. I can imagine what this shot would have been had the camera angle been a more flattering eye-level-or-higher angle.

BTW, I've no doubt that your clients will be pleased with their wedding photos.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I agree with the image of the little girl, it was just very hard to even get a good shot of her, she is 2 and would not hold still to save her own life!!

Thank you very much for the comment about my clients and their wedding photos. I have never had a bride who didn't add more prints to her order. (as of yet) Cross my fingers on that one.

Your pics do not show up because your host does not list the files with a .jpg (or other acceptable) file extension.

Most reactions

Back