pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #1 Im not sure about this one. If I get a chance I will shoot it again from a different angle. Is the background too busy?
Im not sure about this one. If I get a chance I will shoot it again from a different angle. Is the background too busy?
nvr2low TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 603 Reaction score 9 Location Central NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #2 i like it, i think it came out really cool. all the shrubs and grass make it looke older and more forgoton about
i like it, i think it came out really cool. all the shrubs and grass make it looke older and more forgoton about
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #3 I really like the subject here...looks leathal. But i agree, i'd like to see it without so much behind it......would that thing move?! looks pretty heavy to me. good one tho :thumbup:
I really like the subject here...looks leathal. But i agree, i'd like to see it without so much behind it......would that thing move?! looks pretty heavy to me. good one tho :thumbup:
G gfoz Guest Jan 29, 2006 #4 Jeez, that looks lethal! Yes, the background's a bit busy for my tastes, but a great subject though.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 29, 2006 #5 Like the shot, but maybe consider desaturating the background a bit to clean it up? Nice one though! Rob
Like the shot, but maybe consider desaturating the background a bit to clean it up? Nice one though! Rob