Everything Will Be Alright

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a thread for all those dealing with relationship issues. I am the original poster of the ridiculously long "Girl Trouble" thread, and now realize what a mess I've started! It's not necessarily a bad thing, but some of the members here do not seem to appreciate our use of the forum in this way. I only did it because this is the only forum I'm a part of, and have been around long enough to get to know some of the people here and even regard them as friends. Thank you for your support, and kudos to you for hearing our stories.

Now then, if you read that thread you would see what a mess I was. I was pretty depressed, and all it was, was just one bad date. Sure, there are other complications, but it all boils down to the same thing: crap happens. I'm still not happy about it, but I've at least come to terms that you cannot change the past. It's like Rafiki said, "it's in the past, why does it matter?" Do not dwell on the past and do not worry about the future, or you will corrupt your present. Time heals all wounds. It's been a couple of weeks now and I've been able to get back to doing the regular daily life activities, and in time, I will no longer worry about that experience (I hope). Thank you all for hearing me out.

It does get better. Hakuna matata.

I think the subject is better left dead, personally! Hanging out your "dirty underwear" in the public interwebz is NEVER a good idea, lol! Hakuna whatever!

Things happen. Good to see you doing better.

13162391-hakuna-matata--african-symbol.jpg

It's almost as if time heals all wounds.

Tl;dr

all i see is disney stuff....and more things about love life,

I will now go welcome all new members with the following post::

"Welcome to TPF...the photo forum...where we will not only help with your photo need's but, your love life needs"

then I will link to every "My life sucks nobody want's to date me" thread that has been posted in the past two weeks.

But but if we link a really nice photo of the bad break up of a least one party throwing things off a balcony or the like then we would really have something and then C&C it.

You can't be all that bad of a guy. After all, you have referenced my all time favorite movie "The Lion King".

Hmmm, or does that say something about me?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back