What's new

Everything you need

randyphotoforum

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Messages
295
Reaction score
243
Location
Charlotte
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$p288775721-5.webp
 
Now this picture reminds me of someone else approach to such a subject. Subject has potential, but I think you snapped this frame too quickly and we have somewhat distracting BG. I don't know, how bold are you, but I would try to turn around that sign to have some building (supposedly the shop) in BG. :D
Still, for the sake of fun photoshop this image, give it Old Wild West look for example, clone the BG etc. Just for fun.
 
Now this picture reminds me of someone else approach to such a subject. Subject has potential, but I think you snapped this frame too quickly and we have somewhat distracting BG. I don't know, how bold are you, but I would try to turn around that sign to have some building (supposedly the shop) in BG. :D
Still, for the sake of fun photoshop this image, give it Old Wild West look for example, clone the BG etc. Just for fun.

thanks for the feedback
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom