What's new

Evo/Civic Shoot.

Spectral

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pictures from a shoot I did this weekend with a buddy of and Evo and Turbo Civic.

3305346586_e10a0a8a78_o.jpg


3305346712_50127a1494_o.jpg


3305346924_ff29c77bfd_o.jpg


3304519847_a718bf7ba2_o.jpg


3305347178_e72c38fb3c_o.jpg


3305348506_89184af003_o.jpg


3305348072_ecd18fb0b3_o.jpg


3304521809_96f47d6ac4_o.jpg


3305348934_b59b460b31_o.jpg



The rest of the photos are here:
Evo/Civic Shoot 2/22/09 - a set on Flickr
 
I personally find the backgrounds to be to busy.

And the Civic better be running damn fast for it being so ugly.
 
I like the second to last one the most. I agree that the backgrounds seem a little busy. Maybe putting more emphasis on the car through lighting and exposure?
 
The last two shots are my favorites...nice work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom