What's new

ewww ahhhh :)

Holly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another photo my little peanut.. I was going through my photos for a date on one and this one just popped out in front of me :) I thought Id share it.. Love the expression on his face!

ebdc7823.jpg


Edited to add black and white:

jr1.jpg
 
Very nice photo! I love the blue of his eyes in colour and the overall tones in b&w. I also like the green and red in the background not distracting me from your peanut in the b&w pic.TFS.
 
What a beautiful shot. Love the litte drip on the chin, and the blue eyes. Nice one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom