What's new

Exercises to hold the camera steady?

Just take it quick don't hesitate on what angle you want, just take as much as you can until you find one you like, people get shaky because they hold the camera in one place too long.
 
All good ideas. Thank you.

Another question: anyone ever try the technique of holding the body with your right hand and the strap with your left? I don't know that it provides much improvement. It seems like there are a few ways to hold a camera.

I've recently been taught to brace my elbows against my body, but I don't see the pros doing that.
 
Every time I see people describing how to hold a camera, it sounds just like the way you hold a rifle...

Pretty much all of the techniques are exactly the same, you just have a shutter release instead of a trigger.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom