EXIF Viewer

K8-90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've seen it mentioned arround hear that you can see the EXIF info of peoples images, but I can't figure out how!

I downloaded a viewer, and I can use it on images I have saved. Does that mean that i have to save images from the web before I can access the info? Or is there some other method?

Thanks!

I've seen it mentioned arround hear that you can see the EXIF info of peoples images, but I can't figure out how!

I downloaded a viewer, and I can use it on images I have saved. Does that mean that i have to save images from the web before I can access the info? Or is there some other method?

Thanks!

I guess it depends on the viewer you downloaded. With some of them you can just right-click an image from the web and see the EXIF data if it is still attached to the picture. For example, Opanda for Firefox works that way.

I use opanda power exif down load it it makes an icon on your desk top, then when browsing photos on the net just right click it ! then a menue pops up ,select opanda view exif ,There it all is rite down too the serial # of the camera
Here is the link >>> http://www.opanda.com/en/df/

Yeah, that's what I was looking for! Thanks!

I was getting worried that you had to download the pics in order to view the data...

Yeah, that's what I was looking for! Thanks!

I was getting worried that you had to download the pics in order to view the data...
Nope no need to download,Glad I could help

Most reactions

New Topics

Back