What's new

Exit

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1561604462-5.jpg
 
I like this, but I think some of the empty space image left could be cropped without hurting anything.
 
I really like this. The only thing that throws me is the colors are a little ... new and bright? I think a b/w conversion would be very nice.
 
I like this, but I think some of the empty space image left could be cropped without hurting anything.

If you wanted to be a total whoreslut (and I know you do!) you could compress a bit of that space to the left and pull that last light in just a little closer.
 
I like this, but I think some of the empty space image left could be cropped without hurting anything.

If you wanted to be a total whoreslut (and I know you do!) you could compress a bit of that space to the left and pull that last light in just a little closer.

I'd a lot more receptive if someone like Mish said this to me.
Coming from a rabbit with facial hair - not so much. ;)

You guys are right I think. It's one of those things that, once seen, can't be unseen.

Thanks for the comments.
 
Something like this maybe?

$p1561604462-5.webp
 
Huh...I see it like this: $EXIT_cropped.webp

To me, removing the light on the right strengthens the overall "exit" aspect, and adds just a bit of...I dunno...ambiguity,maybe? Not sure if I can define what removing the light adds...
 
I like the edit. I wrote a whole thing about why I like the color version and it got deleted when I clicked on your pic ... (hate when that happens)
Now me tired. If I remember I'll reply tomorrow. Long story short, we have the same issue with the subject and just chose different ways of trying to resolve it.
While I like your edit, I think the photo loses the banal atmosphere I was going for with the B&W conversion. Thanks for taking the time though. :)
FWIW, your B&W was better than anything I came up with.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom