What's new

Expectation.

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
75
Location
Scotland
I've had this chest all my life, i think my grandad made it years and years ago. It's had a rough time over the years and it shows. I thought i'd try photographing it.

expectchest-r.jpg


PP: RAW adjustments, levels, curves, saturation, cloned out the flash sync lead, a little burn to the inside back panel, contrast, sharpen, black brushed some of the background to make sure it was black (little reflected light spill on the floor)

I had an orange filter on the flash lighting the external.. perhaps i could have had a darker orange/yellow gel on the flash inside.

[should maybe have tried with the lid just propped open a little, may have worked better in relation to the title.]
 
Last edited:
I love it! Great idea and your PP is fantastic..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom