Expecting Mother

Naicidrac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,
I have been away for a while, but here is an image I shot this past Saturday.

email.jpg

I don't know if I like that look for this type of image.. It looks like the baby is being exposed to radiation or something.

I'm not sure, I just don't understand why you choose that look for this pic.

This is sort of my style, but not the green. The green color came after most of my work when I tried a cross process. Thanks for the comments though.

I like it. The green and glow makes me think "new life."

Too much PP for me...The arm freaks me out a bit, it attracts all of my attention.

Bump..Thanks for the comments. I like to do a lot of PP on my images. I like to make more illustrations rather than photographs. Photoshop just has too much to offer for me. Thanks again.

I like it, but it doesn't give the usual happy baby feeling. This seems more of a depressing pregnancy. Was that what you were going for?

No, but good idea. Art is very subjective and what you see may be very different from other's views. I have my standard flow with photos to get an illustration effect, but right at the last I threw a cross process on it which gave it the green look. Before the Xprocess it was a very warm and cozy image.

I don't know if I like that look for this type of image.. I'm not sure, I just don't understand why you choose that look for this pic.

i do adore these types of images, but i do agree with him^^^. but maybe thats why it works, because its so unexpected.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back