Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

sunshine-copy-bw-2.jpg

very IR-esque. I like it.
This was a fun one. I shot the image as a normal exposure image. After my standard ACR adjustments, I brought it into PS, duplicated the layer and changed the blend mode to "Pin Light," then inverted the selection which gave a nice transition of blues, yellows and pinks. Lastly, I took it into SEP3 and leaned heavily on the blue and red filters. In the end, I added a brightness and contrast adjustment layer, pinging the brightness with a bit of a heavy hand.

sunshine-dink-1.jpg

Interesting, in an abstract sort of way.

I like the b&w, it has a mystical feel.

Very clever,

The B&W would make a good Jurassic Park type novel cover.
The color would grace the cover of a Sci-fi adventure novel.

Both are interesting works of creative photo art.

Hey bull, both of these are gorgeous. If I had some money to throw around I'd inquire as to buying the second.

This was a fun one. I shot the image as a normal exposure image. After my standard ACR adjustments, I brought it into PS, duplicated the layer and changed the blend mode to "Pin Light," then inverted the selection which gave a nice transition of blues, yellows and pinks. Lastly, I took it into SEP3 and leaned heavily on the blue and red filters. In the end, I added a brightness and contrast adjustment layer, pinging the brightness with a bit of a heavy hand.

I expect to see the mad hatter or a gingerbread house! Very interesting fairy tale-esque.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back