experimenting

user3977

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well i was bored and just sitting at my desk and noticed a bunch of erasers. my biggest issue is there is a spot on the right about mid way down that just looks way off. and well i was bored, what do you think.

Untitled-HDR-00.jpg

thank you, like i said i was just messing around with it trying to figure some different things out and out of about 30 shots this was the best one, it was an attempt of the HDR format in CS2 but i really did not see much of a difference in it and others i took. as for it being a little blury, might be the lense i was working with. i could not get the whole thing to be focused.

I like the softness of the colours of the erasers but am wondering if I might not like the whole photo more if the background would be plain white? Just wondering here ... was it taken in lamp light? What was your light source? And what was your surface (reflecting ... pity about cropping into the reflection)?

the background was white, :( the lights i had on were, or should i say are yellowish. they are just some florescent builbs in a housing. I am going to try it again with some "day light" bulbs. as for the surface well i first did this on the desk itself. but did not like the way it looked. so i was looking around and noticed some cheap photo paper "super glossy pro paper" or something like that, really looks like crap when printed on. and just took it then rolled the back half on the desk to kinda give the smoth back.i am going to keep at it, i am thinking about using some plexi and some good lighting to see what i get.

Most reactions

Back