Exploding Ice

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao: 10 pics. A few days ago Clark Kent & I continued our experiments. We blew up a lot of ice that I froze in paper cups outside when it was so cold out. I was able to freeze a lot all at once. The ice was colored to help give it a special effect. In some of the photos you can see the firecracker. C/C welcome and thanks for looking!

Ice on Fire (if you don't believe it's hot, touch it!)

Ice-on-Fire-8804.jpg

Monster's Head (appears to me that a monster's head is coming out of the ice on the left - use your imagination!)

Monster-Head-8782.jpg

Flower Ice Explosion (appears to me that there are "petals" coming from around an ice flower - again, use your imagination!)

Flower-ice-explosion-8786.jpg

Marble Ice Explosion (appears to me that the ice has a "marble" design on it)

Marble-Ice-Explosion-8788.jpg

Astroid Ice Explosion (reminds me of astroids from around a "hot" sun)

Astroid-Ice-Explosion-8787.jpg

Bright Ice Explosion (the center was very "hot" during the explosion)

Bright-ice-explosion-8775.jpg

Exploding Ice #1

Exploding-Ice-8817.jpg

Exploding Ice #2

Exploding-Ice-8815.jpg

Exploding Ice #3

Exploding-Ice-8812.jpg

Exploding Ice #4

Exploding-ice-8777.jpg

THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!!
Me and my buddy love this. That's really creative, and it's cool that you could capture it so well...

I am sorry I missed this part of your experiments. These are very cool, creative. Next time I will bring my camera. Very cool........

Thanks to all for all the great comments (and encouragement). Clark & I work together on these projects. I couldn't do it without him (he gets equal credit, that's why both our names appear on the frame). And yes, Scooter, you'll have to bring your camera next time. We have a blast!! (Get it??). Thanks, again!

this rocks !!!!

This is like the matrix of the ice world...

Thanks for the comments. And mstephens, more things are to come in the near future!

Most reactions

Back