export in premiere pro

Timppa

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!

(first time video editing)
So, recently there was a play at my church and I have recorded it in Full HD 30fps.
Now, the whole video is almost 1hour long (56min with lots of texts that I added)
When I want to export it, it takes up a HUGE amount of space on my disk and in no means easy to share the video with other people.
What would be the best way to export this video, keeping it in HD with its 30fps?

Generally it is to share via USB stick to other people, so I think keeping it under 4GB would be nice?
So they can watch on there TV or computer or whatever they prefer.
I am not sure, but it might end up on youtube, but ofcourse I could export it again for that under different values.

Thank you in advance!

some extra info:
The sound has been separately imported, and it is good in premiere pro, but out of sync in the export ( i tried a 3min video)
How do I fix this?
I also notice the subtitles I made are bit out of sync, maybe all is correct but the video itself is a bit out of sync?
And the sound is also a bit 'silent' , but increasing the db's results in more harsh sound?

1 thing I also tried is lowering the bitrate to 10, this brings the video from 12GB to 4GB, but of course, seems to decrease quality.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sync your audio and video bit rates, then match up the audio. In future, do this beforehand to make your work flow easier.

You can use some of premire’s compression codecs to reduce the size but really it’s going to be a large file no matter what.

I’m not sure I understand the “harsh” comment.

You could export the audio only to a new format and use that in the project. Does your sequence settings match your video specs? Do you have gaps in the timeline? The things out of sync with the titles leads me to your export options. I would try different compression settings on a 3 minute segment like you did to find the best option. I prefer 2 pass encoding with a bitrate around 15 mbs.

To keep the quality high you could export the 1 hour in two 30 minute segments. Use the Work Area Bar to designate each section for export.

To boost audio, instead of increasing the db's try adding the audio on two tracks. You could then keyframe the second audio track to come in at places that need more sound.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back