EXTENDED!! Weekly challenge - 1/8 - 1/23 Landscapes in Portrait Orientation. EXTENDED!

Hi @Photo Lady Those are very nice but I think you misread the challenge. It is to post a landscape subject in portrait orientation. No worries just wanted to let you know in case you want to post a few more.

I'm envious of your "real" winter. What a beautiful season. We'll get 3cm of snow tomorrow and the universe will come to an end here!

Mind you, there are Winters where no snow is holding more
than a day or two. This one is quite nice I must say.

I saw in the news that you just had a fair share, didn't you? :)

Mind you, there are Winters where no snow is holding more
than a day or two. This one is quite nice I must say.

I saw in the news that you just had a fair share, didn't you? :)

We had a winter storm alert for the forecast of 4-8 cm. You'd think the apocalypse was coming. Can you imagine? Last week we had 20cm. To be fair, often it snows around freezing and driving on ice is treacherous ... and stupid.

G8052%201D.jpg

Hi @Photo Lady Those are very nice but I think you misread the challenge. It is to post a landscape subject in portrait orientation. No worries just wanted to let you know in case you want to post a few more.
thank you

Is this more of what you mean?
_DSC6183 (4).JPG

This challenge did get me out of the house yesterday. 50 degrees with a wind making it cold! The local part is blah, but thought the little drainage area looked ok

011822_006smallw.jpg

The George Washington Masonic National Memorial. I grew up calling it simply "the Masonic Temple". It is in Alexandria on a Metro stop and worth a visit if the observation deck is open. The stone is not the brilliant white like the memorials downtown.

image.jpeg

Most reactions

Back