What's new

External Flash for Fujifilm digital

Shotkatcher

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
s5200-dcrcf185pro.jpg
I have a Fujifilm S5600 as shown here with a telephoto lens. With a telephoto or wide angle lens on it has a rather large black area where the flash is blocked by the lens. I recently purchased a Vivitar 2600 flash and a mounting bracket because there is no hot shoe on the camera. This flash is not an auto slave and is origanally made for 35mm cameras. I did a little reasearch on these flashes for digital cameras and the sites said I should buy a safe sync slave unit. If I put the slave unit on the flash bracket and then put the flash on the safe sync will it still work? If anyone knows anything about this subject u please reply I would be very grateful Thank You.:(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom