nitrous642
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2011
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,
I've looking around how to extend my 600D's battery life and I was thinking either buying a battery grip or an extra battery pack.
At this point I am unsure which one I should go for but I came up for instance with the following while looking into Amazon,
Canon Battery Grip
Canon LP-E8 (which I think is an original Canon replacement battery pack for 600D)
Cheapest Canon fit battery grip + 2 x battery packs
In addition while browsing Amazon I've found lots of grips and battery packs other cheap more expensive and so on.
In your opinion which one should I go for?
Thank you very much!
I've looking around how to extend my 600D's battery life and I was thinking either buying a battery grip or an extra battery pack.
At this point I am unsure which one I should go for but I came up for instance with the following while looking into Amazon,
Canon Battery Grip
Canon LP-E8 (which I think is an original Canon replacement battery pack for 600D)
Cheapest Canon fit battery grip + 2 x battery packs
In addition while browsing Amazon I've found lots of grips and battery packs other cheap more expensive and so on.
In your opinion which one should I go for?
Thank you very much!
Last edited: