Extra-terrestrial - Ewok visiting?

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
0010-Edit.jpg

I am sure this is an extra-terrestrial!

Taken aat a Cat Rescue Show on Saturday.
Told the Sphynx Cat was bread in Canada - only a Canadian could do it with their winters!​

OMG, is that one freaky looking cat! It's like the feline version of the ultra thin rich lady. Beautiful eyes though.

And yeah, go figure that with our snowy winters, this Sphinx (Canadian hairless) cat is a Canadian breed!

OMG,
And yeah, go figure that with our snowy winters, this Sphinx (Canadian hairless) cat is a Canadian breed!

Perhaps they were trying to develop hairless genes to help the ladies from getting chapped chaps!
_MG_2833-Edit-Edit.jpg

Hardly dressed for our weather

_MG_2874-Edit.jpg

The Supreme Champion on the day - with a real fur coat!​

I took photos in the morning for our Village Magazine - printed some 6x4s off at lunch time and let the owners have them for a donation to the Cat's Protecton. This started something and now have a load of more images to process to give to the organisers to sell to the owners who all wanted one of their pet when they saw the first batch.

You have one of the busiest retirements! So many people wanting you to take pics of their loved ones (human, feline etc etc). The grey cat is beautiful!

I'm about 18 hours into looking after my parents' cat while they're away. I think I'm going to rename him Houdini... he keeps disappearing and I absolutely cannot find him. I don't have that big a place, so I can't figure out where he goes.

as I used o say a cat with no fur is not a cat :D

You have one of the busiest retirements! So many people wanting you to take pics of their loved ones (human, feline etc etc). The grey cat is beautiful!
Quite a happy bunny as two prints sold for auction for charity - prints of sportsmen I had signed and the cat pics all have managed well over £200 for charity last weekend and hopefuly more to come when I do the next batch from the cat show.

Most reactions

Back