Extreme beginner

cinatus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of shots I took with my new Sony NEX-C3. Let me know what you think please. C&C definitely welcome.

$Yellow-Rose.jpg.JPG$Bert By Red Wall-C2G-Color.jpg

I like the shadow and the lighting on the wall in the one on the right, but I don't think that white object on the right does anything for it. I would crop it out.

was this a crop? The noise seems higher than would be expected in some of the shadows, particularly on his left arm.

Yeah I just included that white thing for balance. I will take some more shots against that wall without that or maybe even clone it out.

Yeah it was a crop but just to change from 16:9 to 4:3. The noise is from c2g. I am looking for a way to reduce it and still keep the effect. Thank you for the input.

I would agree, you need to crop out anything irrelevant to the photo. Also, sometimes, noise is desirable. It's just that in this case, it did the other. But if you wish to keep the effect, there must be a way with Photoshop.

Hey, not bad at all! the flower is isolated, and fairly well-lighted, and from my computer monitor, appears in focus. All good.

The boy at the wall is just absolutely terrific! You've got balance, color, and whimsy, which is something extremely rare! Especially here on this forum, if you catch my drift. That is definitely a keeper! Congratulations! (ps; I am envious of that shot.)

Most reactions

Back