What's new

Extreme off road rock racing...

Stilltime

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We hauled the jeeps up to Alabama for the Southern Trailfest and in the same ORV park there was an XRRA race going on.

It was a HUGE challenge to get these shots because a.) it was raining and shaded in the trees, so there was virtually no light which meant higher ISO, and b.) the track was down in a gully and to get good shots without people's heads in the way I had to hike down a verticle incline on loose muddy soil. I can't count how many times I slipped, but I managed to get away without breaking anything (camera-wise anyway, my ass is still pretty sore :lol:). It was a blast.

I haven't gotten around to uploading our pics yet, these are just of the race and pretty much straight out of the camera aside from white balance adjustments. If anyone wants to see more I'm in the process of sifting through our own wheeling pics.

1.
14of51.jpg



2.

5of51.jpg



3.
51of51.jpg



4.
2of51.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom