What's new

Eye Candy for Desert Geezers

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About 15 minutes before sunrise:
417-test7206.jpg

Had to try it.
 
Wow Abraxas! The colors are amazing. Well done!
 
Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the
steel breeze.
Come on you target for faraway laughter, come on you stranger, you legend,
you martyr, and shine!

You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision, rode on the
steel breeze.
Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper,
you prisoner, and shine



As I was thinking by the..........................................................................
 
Really cheesy to say, but this makes my heart ache. I love the desert... Great photograph.
 
Are those Mexican golden poppies? They've bloomed here but not very heavily yet. I just ready today that a heavy bloom is expected in the next two to four weeks. I can hardly wait!
 
"About 15 minutes before sunrise" ......so you missed one, it's really not that bad. You have some other nice stuff. ;) :thumbup:
 
Thanks for commenting everyone- I appreciate it very much. The flowers are mostly desert marigolds (Desert Gold). I haven't done too much predawn - post sunset shots, I keep forgetting to bring a strong flashlight along on my trips to use for focusing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom