imstuner TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2010 Messages 90 Reaction score 5 Location Bean Town Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 24, 2011 #1 Can any one recommend a eye cup for me?
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 24, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #2 canon EOS eye cup
imstuner TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2010 Messages 90 Reaction score 5 Location Bean Town Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 24, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks
dnavarrojr TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2011 Messages 299 Reaction score 18 Location Kansas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2011 #4 I personally like the Hoodman Eye Cup.
F fotobuff TPF Noob! Joined Apr 12, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2011 #5 I second the Hoodman recommendation. H-EYEC18 for most Canon SLR Models-Hoodman Corporation