Eye -Fi

crissyanon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Has anyone used the Eye Fi SDHC cards? If so are they worth getting or should I stick to a regular SDCH card? My camera Nikon D3100 has the Eye-Fi ability but wasn't sure how well they work and what the best one to buy would be if I got one. I was looking at the Eye-Fi Pro x2 because you can use Raw modes with it.
Any in put would be awsome!

Yes I have it. It can be very convenient. Every time you take a picture, the photo (or video) will get transferred over to your computer. It was getting annoying until I learned that you can do selective transfer. The RAW transfer is surprisingly fast, but be warned that the wait will get annoying if your camera is over 12 megapixel. You can also do direct transfer to your iPhone/iPad/iPod, but I haven't tried that yet, and you need to pay extra for the app...

So is there a monthly fee for the Eye Fi?

And the pro model supports having an adhock network. So you can be in the middle of the Arctic and still transfer to your iPad! (this is something I'm saving for... So I can finally justify getting an iPad)

So is there a monthly fee for the Eye Fi?

I think there's a fee if u want to upload your photos to the Internet without a computer.

Guys,

Please take a look at our site -- Eye-Fi memory cards: wireless photo & video uploads straight from your camera to your computer & the web. -- it has all the answers.

There are no fees to upload to any sharing site.
geo is included, for life, with the Explore or Pro X2 cards
open hotspots are included for 1 year, with the Explore X2 and Pro X2

You can upload to any sharing site, from work, for example, for free. You can upload to the net, from home, for free. You can also upload from any open hotspot, for free, for 1 year.

Thx --

Ziv.

Well don't get an IPad yet because the IPad 2 will be coming out next year and I heard it's even better than the first one! That's when I am gonna get one! Well, If I ever find a job and can afford it! ;o)

Thanks for the heads up! I can't wait to get it now!Dear Santa I want and Eye-Fi...... ;o)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back