Photos NOT OK to edit
another street photo for today :flower:
been digging thru some old wasted shots
technically it bothers me...
but i liked the moment
converted to sepia with JonK's technique

eye-spy.jpg

Thanks for looking :mrgreen:

What a great shot! You have captured the contrast of emotion between Happiness and what looks to be anger. You are one great photographer!

Great expressions here mansi.
What about it bothers you? I can only think that it's because the boy on the left is blurry - so he's stealing the most of my attention for some reason. But it's a great photo anyway. And the blurriness of the left guy adds depth to the photo. If it weren't there it would be incredibly 'flat'.

Wow! Very interesting capture. There is something so intriguing about this image that I can't put my finger on. Well done as always.

Eric

Nice. I like the placement of heads and the three different expressions. Good one. Dont dump it.

Sometimes you just have to overlook the technical and go with yer gut. :thumbup:
You've got an eye for unique compositions and you manage to squeeze the shutter at just the right moment.
A unique composition (ie. one that breaks the rules?) is one that will jump out at you and scream "look at me"!
This shot does that. :D

I'm so glad you dug it up.

AIRIC said:
Wow! Very interesting capture. There is something so intriguing about this image that I can't put my finger on. Well done as always.

Eric

I can. Its called revealing people's feelings through a snapshot of their lives.

I think it is fantastic, I love the way the guy in the back is kind of peeking through.

Wow! What timing. Great capture Mansi. I just love the tone in this. JK tech. eh? He just might be getting a PM from me soon. 8 )

mansi... once again.. unbelievable...( i truly dont care about the technical aspect...i wouldnt know it, if it up and bit me...) but i do know what touches the heart...this is great... three differnt people...same environment..same moment in time...experiencing the same thing..and totally seperate expressions....your timing is superb...

your work leaves me speechless most of the time.....this is another :)

Thanks guys.. i dont quite know how to respond to such nice comments :blushing:
Thanks a Lot :hail: :hugs:

Well what did bother me was that it was totally out of focus(the little boy on the left mostly).. i was shooting at an f4... when i should have really shot at a higher aperture number
i did sharpen the boy on the left ... i think the conversion to sepia kind of got it what it needed.. i think.. im just blabbing now :lmao:

Thanks a lot everyone :hug::

Most reactions

Back