Eyefi memory card

Andy Ryan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hiya guys. Has anybody bought & used a wifi enabled memory card with thier nikon coolpix 510? If so which one did you buy?

Not with that camera combo and it was problematic so it was returned.

Oh really? I wanted to bypass uploading pics from my memory card onto the laptop then uploading them onto picfair & my insta account. Thought if i could transfer them straight onto my phone i could do it easier

I had to check back to 2016 but the model I purchased was the Toshiba 32GB FlashAir III Wireless SD Memory Card. I could not get it to successfully link to my devices no matter how diligent I was with the set up.

After a bit of research I went with the CaseAir by Tethertools. I use an iPad so I can easily send the files to my device and my iPhone if required. Additionally, the CaseAir is considerably more feature rich with remote capture and seeing the view from the camera on a much bigger screen. All of which may not be of use to you.

I use ez Share SD cards in all of my cameras that are not wifi-enabled. It doesn't matter if it's Canon Nikon or anything else so long as you can put an SD card in it. My really old cameras use an older style of card but I was able to find an adapter that accepts an SD card and they work fine.

I just checked and they're still available on Amazon.

I like the idea of wifi to save the connections but at the same time I like to have a physical device like a card to insert in the camera or computer to transfer files.

One of my cameras I believe has the ability to send images via WiFi. However, I have never used nor been tempted to use it. Maybe old fashioned but I quite enjoy the process and workflow of uploading images from my cards. Speed is not overly important to me but I do see the advantages for those who need it.

I had to check back to 2016 but the model I purchased was the Toshiba 32GB FlashAir III Wireless SD Memory Card. I could not get it to successfully link to my devices no matter how diligent I was with the set up.

After a bit of research I went with the CaseAir by Tethertools. I use an iPad so I can easily send the files to my device and my iPhone if required. Additionally, the CaseAir is considerably more feature rich with remote capture and seeing the view from the camera on a much bigger screen. All of which may not be of use to you.
Never heard of a case air what is it?

I like the idea of wifi to save the connections but at the same time I like to have a physical device like a card to insert in the camera or computer to transfer files.
I have a memory card in the camera already but theres a setting on the P510 called Eyefi but you need a wifi memory card to use it

Never heard of a case air what is it?
Case Air Wireless Tethering System

Most reactions

Back