Eyes..

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son was being silly today while I was taking his picture.. I like it. There is a small tear in his jacket that is bugging me. This kid has some gorgeous eyes. Do you think it works?

50mm, AP, 1/640s, F2.0, iso200

nateeyes2.jpg

Last edited:
I like it, BUT the first thought that comes to my mind is I wish it was symmetrical. If he had the right eye open just as far as the left, it would have balanced it for me.

TamiAz said:
My son was being silly today while I was taking his picture.. I like it. There is a small tear in his jacket that is bugging me. This kid has some gorgeous eyes. Do you think it works?

50mm, AP, 1/640s, F2.0, iso200

Love the eyes and one smaller than the other makes it interesting for me. I could see a bit of his personality in the photo.

I think it works. Kid does have gorgeous eyes!

I would contact a few burqa retailers about a modeling gig for him.

Thank you for the comments... I'll crop it a little more.

I would contact a few burqa retailers about a modeling gig for him.

That's pretty funny!

Can someone do me a favor?? I like this picture except for the bright spot on his face. I don't have Photoshop yet and I would like to get rid of it. I tried doing it with photoscape and it was a complete FAIL!! Can someone do that for me..Pretty Please!! :)

natehoody.jpg

I like the photo and can't even notice or find the tear in the jacket. tbh, I didn't even know it was a jacket, thought it was some sort of pillow/blanket thing. He does have some pretty eyes ;)

I wanted to play around with a collage..

natecollage3.jpg

Most reactions

Back