f-14 tomcat

hallbilly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
yea... he was rolling... supposedly no one was supposed to go over 600mph... but this guy and one of the thunderbirds had to be right at that point.

It's a great shot of a fantastic aircraft. If I were being a harsh critic (you said you wanted critique) I'd sharpen it a bit and give it a tad more contrast. Other than that it's really good.

Ant said:
It's a great shot of a fantastic aircraft. If I were being a harsh critic (you said you wanted critique) I'd sharpen it a bit and give it a tad more contrast. Other than that it's really good.

I 2nd that comment with some contrast and sharpening.
I have been in love with that aircraft ever since topgun in 1988 ??? Not sure of the film date but I know it was the late 80's.

Awesome shot :hail:

Hmmm, D model F-14 from VF-101, the "Grim Reapers"...you gotta love Google and this shot...good job

TxFirefighter4305 said:
Hmmm, D model F-14 from VF-101, the "Grim Reapers"...you gotta love Google and this shot...good job

lol... I'm going to have to watch what I post around you :p... but good find, I did not know that much about it. Hopefully it will return to the air show this year. I heard some rumors about using 18's instead of 14's... which I doubt the 18 could do the things the 14 does at low speeds.

Here are some other pics

OTE

Most reactions

Back