What's new

F-15 Air to Air

AWESOME
Bot the photo and the rework!!!

That is stunning
 
Killer shot.

I've always had trouble getting a decent pic out the window of an F-15.


JD
 
Thanks. I love the "I've always had trouble getting a decent pic out the window of an F-15"

Thanks for the laugh.

Jeremy
 
:| Talk about a view!
 
Thanks for the comments. I would love to take credit for the shot. However this was taken by a good friend. I just happend to work the edits after.

Jeremy
 
Tis a really nice picture and you have done a great job on the editing...
 
Hey good job.
I know these kind of pictures only from cinema.
Thanks for sharing!!!
 
Thanks for the comments. I wish I could spend more time doing this.

Jeremy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom