What's new

F-22 Air to Air shot

Stunning. The plane gobbles up my attention. I can't really critique. Lord, that is a ferocious piece of machinery.
 
I really enjoy your shots...thanks for sharing them with us.

-Josh
 
Josh,

Thanks for the comments.

Jeremy
 
wow... how the hell do you even get the chance to take that picture? Amazing
 
Amazing composition. Just a perfect shot.

I love it!
 
Thanks cszakolczai and penfold1,

I fly they jet this photo was taken from. Ever so often I have a chance to head to the back and snap a few shots.

Thanks again,
Jeremy
 
truly awesome photos
 
Wow -

Thanks for the comments and replies.

I will continue to work on some more.

Jeremy
 
I'd happily hang any one of these on my wall. Stunning photos!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom