What's new

F-22 Air to Air shot

Great stuff!:thumbup:
 
Great shots. Just another painful reminder that there are so many people out there cooler then me!
 
i would have luved to see one of the cockpit pictures polorized so we can see the pilot working in there.
 
Thanks again everyone.

I was in a Tanker at the time of this photo.

That is where almost all of my air to air images are taken.

I have tried a polorizer in the aircraft and it does not work. The glass they use to make the windows with is already polorized and you end up with wierd blotches everywhere.

Thanks again,
Jeremy
 
Flipping sweet shots!!!! Aircraft always seems to amaze me and these shots are nothing short of Awesome!!!!

Love to see more when you can JerBoyd.. =)
 
Thanks HoboSyke,

I appreciate the comments. Hope to get a few more awesome photos down the road.

Jeremy
 
Is there any way to order prints off the site your hosting it from?

I would like to buy a print from you.
 
Absolutely wonderful shots, Jeremy. Well done.

It's great to see top-down images thousands of feet in the air for a change, rather than shot from the ground. Truly beautiful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom