What's new

F is for Factory, H is for Houseboat, C is for Cat

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am working on a monthly project called Alphabeterrific. I find a photo for every letter of the alphabet. These are a couple of shots I took today for it.

C is for Cat
Cat.jpg


H is for Houseboat
houseboat.jpg


F is for Factory
factory.jpg


Check out dailyphotochallenge webpage in my sig to see the rest of mine.
 
love these! i always find the best stuff on the second and third pages :)

i DOF is perect in the first and your exposures are dead-on in all!

thanks for sharing! :thumbup:
 
Great shots. The cat image is cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom