F/S Manfrotto Tripod w/ case & 2 Heads, Induro c214 Carbon fiber tripod

rabman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod with Bogen Manfrotto 322RC2 Grip Action Ballhead, 2 quick release plates. Also included is another standard ballhead with quick release plate and Manfrotto case which is very nice. SOLD

Paypal only to confirmed address. All of my equipment is well cared for and in very good condition. Questions/comments are welcomed.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:
Any reasonable offer will be considered. Send a PM. :mrgreen:

Bump for price reduction

Hi i would be interested , if you can ship to India :)

Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod with Bogen Manfrotto 322RC2 Grip Action Ballhead, 2 quick release plates. Also included is another standard ballhead with quick release plate and Manfrotto case which is very nice. $225 shipped

I was wondering if you still had this tri pod. Why are you selling it? any complaints about it?

I was wondering if you still had this tri pod. Why are you selling it? any complaints about it?

Still have it. Selling because I got a new Carbon Fiber tripod. No problems with this tripod at all. The 322RC2 ballhead is fine for a standard DSLR, but not strong enough for my 500mm lens.

Tripod is rated for 7kg (15.4 lbs) and grip ballhead for 5 kg (11 lbs). They hold my D3s with 70-200 fine, but I wouldn't go any bigger than that.

:smileys: Bump for major price reduction!

Most reactions

Back