What's new

Facial Recognition

tjones8611

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Currently I use Picasa for its facial recognition ability. It serves as a good tool to group/catalog individuals. Outside of that, the application really serves no purpose for me as I have PS and LR.

Can anyone recommend a replacement program for Picasa's facial recognition ability? So far, Ive not be able to find another app that can, except for the Mac however, Im a slave to Vista.
 
I haven't found one that I like better than Picasa honestly. It's good stuff. But if you find one let me know!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom