Fact or Fiction

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Inspired by esselle

OK, you make four statements, three of which are true and one false. The first four people to reply will try to guess which one is false - you will not answer true or false until all four options have been guessed. Once all four options have been guessed, you will announce who the winner is, and they will go next.

I will post four statements - one of these will be false. The first four people to reply will try to guess which one is false. After all options have been exhausted, I will announce the winner. That person goes next.

The four statements can be about anything... Here are mine to get us started:

1) I was born in North Carolina
2) I have lived in Arizona
3) I have lived in Delaware
4) I am drinking a beer right now

No! We need four different guesses - then I say who is right. Then it's that person's turn. If somebody already guessed the number you wanted, you have to either guess a different number or wait for a new player. The numbers are first come, first serve.

#3.. wow this whole thing became huge in the hour I was gone. Lmao

No! We need four different guesses - then I say who is right. Then it's that person's turn. If somebody already guessed the number you wanted, you have to either guess a different number or wait for a new player. The numbers are first come, first serve.

Oh. :lol:

wait, we need to wait for four people to choose? i see what you're doing. this is a lottery, not a guessing game. :lol:
ok...i say...#1 then :}

edit to add...but i don't believe it's #1. lol

well 4 must be true.. so ill guess 1

Ok... so 1, 2 and 3 are spoken for.. and when 4 is posed by someone we get the results, right?

caca i guess 4 is my guess

lol.. ok.. that accounts for all of them. Now we need results.

OK, so we have 1, 2, & 3 taken now. As soon as someone picks 4 I will announce the winner, and then it will be their turn.

OK - it was #2.

So, CowgirlMama - your turn.

this is a mess. i think the statement maker should just be silent until its correctly guessed.. even if its the first guess. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back