Faded Converse Sneak

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's cold here....brrr. So I grabbed my daughters old sneak and kicked these shots out. :D

shoe3.jpg

shoe2.jpg

shoe1.jpg

number 3 had my laughing out loud. If a photo could give expression to a shoe.. this is it! Very creative and I like the whole set.

^ i agree no 2 looks a bit comical, but the cropping could be tighter andyou could maybe get some close ups on the patterns and stitching on the shoe.

I like #1 & #3.
Dig that you can see where she's been drawing on here shoes. I mean come on, didn't we all draw on our Chuck's? :lmao:
Lotta personality in that shoe.

i love the third, i have never seen a shot like this. very creative with a shoe :thumbup:

I like the idea. For one.
And I like the reflection of the shoe on the shiny surface. Therefore I like Photo 2 as it is.
And I like the detail on the sole (?) ... rim (?) ... you KNOW. That there :rolleye: ... in Photo 1.
And I like how the shoe looks at us and gradually sneaks up on us for a little shoe kiss (ugh) in Photo 3 :D.

Have I said that I like this series?

Go ahead...kiss it Lafoto:mrgreen: wrap yer lips over it...ugh:confused:

anyway....thanks for the comments everyone. Was kind of an impromptu - I'm bored, need to shoot something - kinda thing. Next time I'll take a bit more care in setup and mebbe do some closer shots. Glad you like. :D

JonK said:
Go ahead...kiss it Lafoto:mrgreen: wrap yer lips over it...ugh:confused:

Hey, I do not want to kiss it!
But the shoe looks like it wants to come out of the screen and kiss us.
I'm backing further and further away here..........................! :shock:

Gotta' love the Chucks! I love the look of old shoes, the more worn out the better, great shots Jon, gotta say #2 is my fav, love the simplicity of it, i like the angle in #1.

-Joe

Most reactions

Back