What's new

Faded Converse Sneak

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's cold here....brrr. So I grabbed my daughters old sneak and kicked these shots out. :D

shoe3.jpg


shoe2.jpg


shoe1.jpg
 
i wish the background was all one color and that you cropped them a little tighter (esp. number 2).
otherwise, i'm diggin' these.
 
number 3 had my laughing out loud. If a photo could give expression to a shoe.. this is it! Very creative and I like the whole set.
 
^ i agree no 2 looks a bit comical, but the cropping could be tighter andyou could maybe get some close ups on the patterns and stitching on the shoe.
 
I like #1 & #3.
Dig that you can see where she's been drawing on here shoes. I mean come on, didn't we all draw on our Chuck's? :lmao:
Lotta personality in that shoe.
 
i love the third, i have never seen a shot like this. very creative with a shoe :thumbup:
 
I like the idea. For one.
And I like the reflection of the shoe on the shiny surface. Therefore I like Photo 2 as it is.
And I like the detail on the sole (?) ... rim (?) ... you KNOW. That there :rolleye: ... in Photo 1.
And I like how the shoe looks at us and gradually sneaks up on us for a little shoe kiss (ugh) in Photo 3 :D.

Have I said that I like this series?
 
Go ahead...kiss it Lafoto:mrgreen: wrap yer lips over it...ugh:confused:

anyway....thanks for the comments everyone. Was kind of an impromptu - I'm bored, need to shoot something - kinda thing. Next time I'll take a bit more care in setup and mebbe do some closer shots. Glad you like. :D
 
JonK said:
Go ahead...kiss it Lafoto:mrgreen: wrap yer lips over it...ugh:confused:

Hey, I do not want to kiss it!
But the shoe looks like it wants to come out of the screen and kiss us.
I'm backing further and further away here..........................! :shock:
 
Thanks:D Jon and motorpsycho.

Lafoto...I'm fedexin the shoe...I know u want it. ;)
 
Gotta' love the Chucks! I love the look of old shoes, the more worn out the better, great shots Jon, gotta say #2 is my fav, love the simplicity of it, i like the angle in #1.

-Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom