failing horribly

...hahah the front bumper is a bug magnet, but i shouldve cleaned it when i got there.

No it's not a bug magnet - you're just driving too fast :lol:

haha nooo. got a lot of fields around here, so its inevitable. and it only got in the 50's yesterday and it brought a few bugs out. in the summer, its horrible :confused:

Like #1, but my only nit is that the left side of the front building looks a lot more modern than the rest of the scene, I would have tried to crop that out. Not sure what was to the right of the second building but youmight try reframing the whole shot a little to the right.

As mentioned be someone else already I don't see an inssue with noise at this resolution.

Can't see #2

#3 I like the car, but the angle of the shot not so much.

thanks, i could try to crop it out i reckon. didn't pay much attn to it honestly. nothing is to the right of the second building that was in an framable shot. i was actually sort of hanging off an 8 story parking deck for this shot resting the camera on a rail handheld at 13sec shutter, im suprised i held it steady enough honestly. before cropped, all you see to the right is the rail and top of the parking deck :lol:

#2 should show up :confused:

#3, yea i dont like the angle either but was working on lighting and all.

thanks! :thumbup:

I think #1 would be great if you had less dead space above and to the left, and more street.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back