What's new

Fairly new to SLR...C&C

c_lou

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
West Central CheeseLand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

I am fairly new to the SLR world and would like some feedback on a couple of shots.
#1


DSC03345.jpg


#2
DSC03356.jpg
 
Hi and welcome to the forums. Well Im a beginner as well so this is just my 0.02 cp's but number one I cant really tell what your subject of focus is. Everything really blends together. I see what you focused on but there is no real difference between your subject and the background its all the same. Number 2 is very soft. Good dof and the subject is clearly obvious here but because its so soft it doesnt do much. Again this is just my 2 cents. keep posting and keep shooting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom