Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this while out and about today.
Comments are always more then welcome
$Fairview Cemetery, Boyertown, Pa.jpg

Last edited:
Presumably a chapel or mausoleum. Has hints of architectural elements used willy-nilly. Photograph is nicely composed, well executed, needs a little straightening.

Nice shot, I'd visit that for a lot of shots. Head on center would be awesome in warm sun. Ed

That is horrendous. Perfect example of a black and white.

Presumably a chapel or mausoleum. Has hints of architectural elements used willy-nilly. Photograph is nicely composed, well executed, needs a little straightening.
Mausoleum. Thanks. I'll have to look into the straightening. I pulled the verticals, without making them perfectly plumb. From the low angle I shot from, I wanted to keep a slight feeling of height

Nice shot, I'd visit that for a lot of shots. Head on center would be awesome in warm sun. Ed
You mean something like this...
$Fairview Cemetery, Boyertown, Pa (entrance).jpg

Horrendously perfect? I take that, thanks :lol:

?
Not really sure either :confused:

Thanks for your input everyone

It's a very nice real estate shot.

Are you selling chapels these days?

(there are several layers of meanings intended there... forgive the playful snarkiness, I just came back from my writers group, and there is a lot of that there.)

It's a very nice real estate shot.

Are you selling chapels these days?

(there are several layers of meanings intended there... forgive the playful snarkiness, I just came back from my writers group, and there is a lot of that there.)

Hey Manny, you know me. If you say this is a good real estate shot, I don't need to look any deeper.:wink:

Rick; the mausoleum reminded me of Lincoln Cathedral because of the octagonal turrets, but they are crenelated (?). Anyway, here are a couple of snapshots of Lincoln for comparison:

$DSC00521 - Version 2.jpg

I agree with Ed, this building "requires" work to explore it in full. There is a lot if interesting details and textures. Nice find, Rick.

Rick; the mausoleum reminded me of Lincoln Cathedral because of the octagonal turrets, but they are crenelated (?). Anyway, here are a couple of snapshots of Lincoln for comparison:

View attachment 67472View attachment 67473
That's a great structure with barely a square foot without detail.
I can't even imagine what it would cost to build today

I agree with Ed, this building "requires" work to explore it in full. There is a lot if interesting details and textures. Nice find, Rick.
I shot this lock while I was there, but I think it looked more promising hanging on the door

$Lock.jpg

This lock looks good, maybe some filter to separate the shapes a little more if that possible.

Most reactions

Back